In case you have a special design request, our graphical design team can work out that specific wish you have. We will help you create that unique and powerful design you are looking for. Our team will help you in a creative and efficient way so your music gets wrapped in art!
Please contact us to have an overview of what is possible!
Specifications for print data:
Download Design Templates
If you send us your print data directly as files, please take note of the following
points in order to avoid differences between your design and the finished product.
Ideal are printable, unseparated Pdfs with product, color and page info (front/back etc.), for covers in single pages also specify the opening (right or top). For labels, please send seperate files for A- and B-side.
- Image resolution: 300 dpi.
- Pdf 1:1, exported without scaling or compression.
- In CMYK and / or special color (Pantone), without color profiles or color management.
- Partial varnish, foil and embossed printing on exact stand in 100% –1 color– in a separate page or file.
- Without visible cutting, folding and punching lines, place – if necessary – cutting and folding marks outside the cut – this also applies for color bars.
- Cover on the right stand – frontside right, backside left.
- Please place the artwork in the middle of the document.
If you do not have Pdfs, you can also send us .tif or .eps files with all images and fonts embedded, or the fonts converted to paths, and everything reduced to one level. Note that fonts from most image processing programs, e.g. Photoshop are pixelated and can look unsharp.
In most cases, open data (InDesign, Illustrator, etc.) must be edited, placed, or made ready for printing. We will charge for this extra work.
Word, Excel or PowerPoint are NOT suitable for creating graphics files.
On our website you can download specifications and templates for all formats.
- Embed fonts or convert them into paths, fonts supplied with the various operating systems can not always be used by us.
- Line and font sizes and thicknesses
- Line thicknesses may not be less than 0.15 mm in positive printing and 0.25 mm in negative printing.
- Line thickness for foil and embossed printing should be at least 0.35 mm.
- Fonts should be at least 5pt in positive printing and at least 7pt in negative printing. Please pay attention to our minimum thicknesses for very fine fonts.
- Black characters and lines with a CMYK background should be overprint, cutout metallic and neon colors in the design.
- The sum of all colors may not exceed 280% of the print coverage.
- For deep black at 100% depth, only use 50% cyan (100T, 50C).
- White writing on black in 1 color, at most 2 colors (+ 50% C).
- Please note that we have a dot gain of about 15% from the file to the print. Be sure contrast for dark colors is at least 15%, for labels or rough background even 20%. So that the individual elements can still be distinguished from one another even after printing.