Are ‘energetic’, ‘hard-working’, ‘precise’ and ‘ambitious’ words that perfectly describe you? Do you have a passion for vinyl records and would you like to fulfill a fulltime position at a young and growing organization? Then apply immediately for an exciting and interactive job in the sales team of the coolest workplace in the north of the Netherlands: the Deepgrooves Vinyl Pressing Plant!
Our Plant is the greenest of its kind on the entire planet. We believe in reprocessing, a principle that is evident throughout the company. For example, the vast majority of our packaging materials as well as the components for the vinyl itself are recycled – without compromising on quality.
In fact, even our various locations are repurposed! The Plant itself is located in a former prison, our Logistics Center is housed in what used to be a church, and the previous location of a prominent durability consultant is now our warehouse.
At our three inspiring workplaces, we proudly press, pack, and process the greenest vinyl records in the world! Our growing international team consists of more than 40 people, enabling us to serve clients from all over the world.
As a member of our sales team, it is your job to answer any and all of our customers’ questions and As a member of the sales team, it is your job to answer any and all of our customers’ questions and alleviate their concerns. Equally important is the recognition of opportunity: based on your sales experience and your networks within the music industry, you are tasked with making new contacts for the benefit of our business.
What we offer:
• A position in a unique and fast-growing company where you can be very ambitious and make a real difference in the vinyl and music industry.
• A number of hours/work schedule that can be determined in consultation.
• A great place to work next to your study.
• Working at a unique location in the center of Leeuwarden.
• A stimulating and inspiring environment with colleagues who love vinyl and music.
• Growth opportunities within the company.
What we ask:
• You have a passion for our product.
• You enjoy working in a young team.
• You work neatly and accurately and value transparency.
• You are assertive and ambitious.
• You have excellent communication skills.
• You have valuable contacts within the music industry.
• You are fluent in English (spoken and written).
• A driving license is preferred.
Have you become excited and does this position sound like music to your ears? Then apply immediately with your resume and motivation letter and hopefully we will hear from you soon!